Instructional Resources & Technology Services
The HNI Corporation Instructional Resources and Technology Services — or IRTS as we call it — serves as a resource facility for the university's educator preparation programs. Our goal is to provide quality services and resources to our education students. An extension of UNI's Rod Library, students come to IRTS to examine and review Pre-K-12 curriculum resources, take advantage of available technology, gather with peers and much more. We hope to spark your creativity and collaboration. Stop by our space on the second floor of the Schindler Education Center (SEC).
7:45 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday - Thursday
7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday
2 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Come to IRTS and take advantage of our wealth of great resources, including:
- 12,000+ elementary and secondary textbooks
- 17,000+ children’s fiction and nonfiction books
- Technology such as desktops, laptops, iPads, digital cameras, lcd projectors, etc.
- Classroom enrichment materials
- Small and large group meeting spaces
- Reference works, including dictionaries, atlases and encyclopedias
- Panther Print Station
- OneSearch, which can be used to connect to resources within our collection and Rod Library