Premier Fall 2020ro: Finding Our Rhythm Forw
Premier is published for University of Northern Iowa College of Education alumni, friends, faculty and staff.
From the Dean: Finding our rhythm forward
Doing our best, we remain resilient and hopeful for spring.
Learning continues in a semester that felt like more of the same, yet different.
- Adjustment in the classroom
- Getting hands-on with athletic training
- The outdoors as classroom
- Staying focused on special education
- Profile: Hannah Gates, Level 1
Research: A different kind of learning
Kinesiology students explore the connection between depression and exercise.
Derecho? Pandemic? Not to worry...
Adapt, adapt, adapt. That was the mantra in response to a historic storm
- Despite derecho, student teachers carry on
- In her own words: Bailey Wright ('16)
New EdD cohort welcomes PSE to the mix
Revamped EdD program offers flexibility for working professionals.
Perspectives: How should Iowa schools grade during a pandemic?
Matt Townsley reviews three principles for Iowa educators to keep in mind.
- A year of challenge and opportunity
- Your support, making a difference
Spring/Summer 2020 E-News
Fall 2019 PDF and E-News
Summer 2018 issue
Fall 2017 issue
Fall 2016 pdf
Fall 2015 interactive e-book
Fall 2015 pdf (for mobile)
Spring 2014 interactive e-book
Spring 2014 pdf (for mobile)