The Multicultural Teaching Alliance (MTA) is a student organization open to students interested in learning about diversity, multicultural education, and teaching.
- Have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Have meetings twice a month (2nd and 4th Monday of the month)
- Plan and participate in multicultural workshops, service projects, conferences, and trips
- Work with children in Pre-K through 12th grade and educators from diverse backgrounds
- Participate and sponsor campus and community events
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org