Teacher Leadership for International Education MA
The MA program for Teacher Leaders in American International Schools is tailored to accommodate the schedule of K-12 practicing educators in international settings. This program is framed around the Teacher Leader Model Standards (Teacher Leadership Exploratory Consortium).
The program is built upon research-based teacher leader standards that lead to competencies necessary for assuming instructional and school leadership roles.
The competencies include the following domains:
I. Fostering a collaborative culture to support educator development and student learning
II. Accessing and using research to improve practice and student learning
III. Promoting professional learning for continuous improvement
IV. Facilitating improvement in instruction and student learning
V. Promoting the use of assessments and data for school improvement
VI. Improving outreach and collaboration with families and community
VII. Advocating for student learning and the profession
For more information, frequently asked questions, application process and contact information, please visit the Office of Continuing and Distance Education.
- Culturally Relevant Teaching and Leading
- Leading Learning, Teaching and Curriculum
- Leading School Growth and Improvement
- Educational Research
- Technology for School Leaders
- Power, Politics and Ethics for International Educators
- in Multicultural Contexts
- Teacher Leadership in International Schools
- Evaluator Approval for Improved Student Learning
- Capstone TLMS