B.A. English and Journalism Secondary Education, 1981, Buena Vista University
M.S. Education Administration, 1991, Drake University
Ed.S. Education Administration, 2006, Drake University
Ph.D. Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, 2010, Iowa State University
As part of UNI Educational Leadership's ongoing professional learning, faculty members have participated in StrengthsQuest though the Gallup Organization. This process has allowed Educational Leadership team members to identify their unique strengths.
Dr. Alborn-Yilek's strengths are: Achiever, Connectedness, Activator, Futuristic, Learner.
Areas of Expertise
- Human capital
- Recruitment, selection, and retention
- Retention of Special Education Teachers
- School Administrators of Iowa
- American Association of School Administrators
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- American Association of School Personnel Administrators