Master's Degree Programs

C&I offers the following opportunities for graduate students to earn a Master of Arts (M.A.) or Master of Arts in Education (M.A.E.) degree at UNI.

On-Campus Master's Degree Programs:

UNIfied Master's Degree

In cooperation with UNI Continuing Education, the Department of Curriculum & Instruction offers five of its master's degree programs primarily off campus via the Iowa Communications Network (ICN) and the internet. These programs can meet the state of Iowa's individual professional development plan requirement. Students specialize in one of the following areas and work through their program of study in cohorts.