Your UNI College of Education (COE) advising team is here to guide, listen and partner with you on a successful journey toward your degree. We advise undergraduate students on the following majors:
- early childhood education
- elementary education
- middle level education
- athletic training and rehabilitation studies
- recreation, tourism and nonprofit leadership
- public health and education
- movement and exercise science
- physical education--teaching
You’ll be assigned an adviser as your primary source for academic advising. Our professional staff provides a comprehensive and consistent approach to your academic advising and program development from the time you enter UNI until you graduate.
Zoom Waiting Room
The COE Advising Office is offering a Zoom waiting room option for students to connect with us. Please click here for assistance via Zoom during regular office hours.
|Early Childhood, Elementary and Middle Level Education Majors|
|Colby Reinking||A-E & M|
|Kyle Haiman||F-L and N-O|
* Students may see an adviser outside of your designated contact as needed.
|Recreation, Tourism and Nonprofit Leadership; Movement and Exercise Science; Physical Education--Teaching; Public Health and Education Majors*|
|*Athletic Training and Rehabilitation Studies majors work with Kelli Snyder, faculty adviser. Other majors may see an adviser outside of your designated contact as needed.|